Oregon State (28-12) vs. Seattle (28-15)
TBA vs. TBA
May 3, 2016 • Corvallis, Ore. • Goss Stadium • 5:35 p.m. PT
Oregon State steps out of Pac-12 Conference play to host Seattle Tuesday night at Goss Stadium at Coleman Field. First pitch is scheduled for 5:35 p.m. PT.
The game will air live on the Beaver Sports Network and Beaver Nation Online (osubeavers.com). For more information on catching the Beavers on the radio, check osubeavers.com.
The game will not be televised.
Fans unable to make it to the game can find a free live stream by visiting OSUBeavers.com.
Live stats for the game can be accessed by clicking on the live stats link located on the baseball schedule page on OSUBeavers.com.
Stay informed with all of Oregon State's official accounts. See below for everything related to Oregon State Baseball.
• Twitter - @Beaver_Baseball
• Facebook - @OregonStateBaseball
• Instagram - @BeaverBaseball
• YouTube - @OSUBeaversAthletics
• Snapchat - @BeaverBaseball
• Periscope - @Beaver_Baseball
Christian Donahue, Nick Madrigal, Logan Ice, KJ Harrison and Kyle Nobach all had two hits in Oregon State's 14-hit attack en route to an 11-4 victory over Stanford Sunday at Goss Stadium. Bryce Fehmel scattered three hits and a run in 4 1/3 innings, striking out a career-best six, to pick up his eighth win of the season. Both Madrigal (triple) and Harrison (home run) had extra-base hits in OSU's five-run first inning.
• The Beavers are squaring off against Seattle for the fifth time since the Redhawks re-instated baseball prior to the 2010 season. Oregon State holds a 3-1 series lead over that stretch.
• Donny Harrel, a former Oregon State assistant, is at the helm of the Seattle program.
• The teams last met in 2013 when Oregon State was a 4-3 winner in 14 innings.
• Oregon State has gone errorless in five of the team's last eight games.
• That stretch has bumped the team's fielding percentage to .970.
• Twelve of the team's 28 double plays this season have come in the last 11 games.
• The Beavers are 15-4 when turning at least one double play in a game.
• Tuesday's game will air live on KEX 1190 AM in the Portland area.
• Fans tuning into Rip City Radio 620 AM will find the Portland Trail Blazers playoff game.
• Check your local listings for other areas.
Madrigal At 11
• Freshman Nick Madrigal extended his hit streak to 11 games with a 2-for-5 effort in Sunday's win.
• The second baseman is 19-for-50 (.380) during the hit streak.
• The hit streak is the second longest of the season for Madrigal, whose 14-gamer early on is the team's longest of the season.
• The 11-game streak is tied for the second-longest on the team, behind his 14-game streak. His 11-gamer is tied with one by KJ Harrison that was snapped Saturday.
• Oregon State is 18-4 in non-conference action, batting .327 with a .479 slugging percentage. Opponents are at .232 and .310, respectively.
• The Beavers have thrown out a Pac-12 best 47.3 percent of attempted basestealers. That's 18-of-38.