Oregon State (18-6, 4-3) vs. Washington (13-9, 4-3)
RHP Jake Thompson (2-2, 3.23) vs. RHP Joe DeMers (2-1, 4.99)
April 2, 2016 • Corvallis, Ore. • Goss Stadium • 4:05 p.m. PT
Oregon State and Washington continue their series Saturday afternoon at Goss Stadium at Coleman Field. First pitch is scheduled for 4:05 p.m. PT.
The game will air live on the Beaver Sports Network and Beaver Nation Online (osubeavers.com). For more information on catching the Beavers on the radio, check osubeavers.com.
The game will be televised on Pac-12 Oregon and Pac-12 Washington. Roxy Bernstein and Donnie Marbut will be on the call.
Fans wanting to watch the game online can do so by visiting Pac-12.com/live. The game will also be available on the Pac-12 Now app, accesible on smart phones and tablets.
Live stats for the game can be accessed by clicking on the live stats link located on the baseball schedule page on OSUBeavers.com.
Stay informed with all of Oregon State's official accounts. See below for everything related to Oregon State Baseball.
• Twitter - @Beaver_Baseball
• Facebook - @OregonStateBaseball
• Instagram - @BeaverBaseball
• YouTube - @OSUBeaversAthletics
• Snapchat - @BeaverBaseball
KJ Harrison and Cadyn Grenier each tallied three hits and Travis Eckert scattered three hits with a career-high nine strikeouts as the Beavers opened the series with a win over Washington, 10-1. The Beavers scored seven runs over the first two innings, and chased UW starter Noah Bremer in the fourth.
• Oregon State has a 235-191-2 all-time record against the Huskies, and a 134-72 mark in Corvallis.
• The Beavers have taken five of the last six series, and five in-a-row at Goss Stadium.
• The last sweep in the series came in 2005 when the Beavers took all three games in Seattle. The Huskies last sweep, meanwhile, came in 1995 when the teams were members of the Pac-12's Northern Division.
10th Anniversary Weekend
• This weekend is the Beavers' celebration of the club's 10 year anniversary of the 2006 College World Series Championship.
• Returning members of the 2006 team will be honored prior to Saturday's game. The same group will be signing autographs from 2-2:45 p.m. behind the home plate entrance.
• Promotional items for the weekend: The first 1,000 fans will receive a sticker Friday. On Saturday, the first 1,000 fans will receive a Pat Casey bobblehead. And on Sunday, the first 150 fans will receive a 10th-anniversary patch, the same ones worn on the team's uniforms.
• The Beavers will also be sporting the “old school” cremes worn by the 2006 team in the '06 clinching game against UNC.
Radio This Weekend
• Saturday's game will air on KEX 1190 AM in the Portland area due to a conflict with the Trail Blazers.
• Sunday's game will not air in the Portland area due to a conflict with the Blazers (Rip City Radio 620 AM) and the OSU women's basketball team (KEX 1190 AM).
• Those in the Portland area will still be able to listen to the game via TuneIn and OSUBeavers.com - visit the baseball schedule page for direct links. The links can be heard online or via smart phones and tablets.
• In the Corvallis/Albany region, the game will be available on KTHH 990 AM.
• Oregon State has scored at least 10 runs in a game six times in 2016. The Beavers topped 10 a total of 10 times in 2015.